Welcome to the most current Housing Trends eNewsletter. This eNewsletter is specially designed for you, with national and local housing information that you may find useful whether you’re in the market for a home, thinking about selling your Lowell home, or just interested in Lowell homeowner issues in general.
Please click on this link to view the Housing Trends January 2016 Newsletter http://christryon.housingtrendsenewsletter.com
The Housing Trends eNewsletter contains the latest information from the National Association of REALTORS®, the U.S. Census Bureau, Realtor.org reports and other sources.
Housing Trends eNewsletter is filled with local and national real estate sales and price activity provided by MLSs and the National Association of Realtors, U.S. Census Bureau key market indicators, consumer videos, blogs, real estate glossary, mortgage rates and calculators, consumer articles, and REALTOR.com local community reports.
If you are interested in determining the value of your Lowell home, click the “Home Evaluator” link for a free evaluation report:
Sound decisions can only be made with accurate and reliable information, and I am happy to be a trusted resource for you. Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with this monthly eNewsletter, and I look forward to answering any questions you may have and to the opportunity to be your REALTOR® in the future.
The Tryon Group
ERA Key Realty Services
If you’ve thought about selling your Lowell home but you’re concerned about how to best time the
market to get the best results, I can help.
Over the years I’ve developed a more consultative approach to helping my clients make
informed decisions in relation to the market and mortgage rates. And I want to emphasize
that if this means telling you that now is not the best time to sell, then that’s what I’ll do. As
they say, honesty is the best policy.
List Your Lowell Home For Sale Now to Beat the Spring Competition!
If you’d like some solid Lowell Real Estate market information and sincere advice, or if you have any family,friend or neighbors who would, visit http://www.lowellhousevalues.com I look forward to hearing
from you when the time is right.
Open House 35 Cannington St, Lowell, MA 01854 Sunday, Jan 31, 2016 at 12:00 PM
Stunning Like New Pawtucketville Colonial
|Single Family Home
1 Half Bathroom
Interior: 2,696 sqft
Lot: 10,653 sqft
Year Built: 1986
MLS #: 71926893
35 Cannington St
Lowell, MA 01854
#Openhouse #christryonopenhouse #lowellopenhouse #realestate #lowell #househunting
Visit houselogic.com for more articles like this.
Copyright 2016 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
Search Lowell Homes For Sale Click Here
There are a lot of factors that will determine how quickly your house is sold, and it’s important to tackle the factors you can control. If you’re still living in your home while trying to sell it, these are a few simple ideas that can help speed up the home sale process.
1. De-clutter: Buyers want to step into a prospective home and imagine the possibilities. That’s a lot easier to do when a space is airy and clutter-free. Get rid of the clutter that’s just taking up space in your home, and it can totally transform how a buyer sees the property.
2. Offer an incentive: Don’t break the bank for add-ons that don’t make financial sense in the long run, but there are some reasonable expenses you can use to entice buyers, such as offering a home warranty.
3. Focus on flow: Now that you’re working toward a new home, it’s important to position your furniture for easy movement through the space, rather than how you personally like it arranged. Position your furniture so that it’s natural to flow from one room to the next.
4. Take care of your to-do list: There’s probably a list of small repairs that you’ve been putting off for a while, like fixing a dripping faucet or touching up paint on some walls. Make those repairs so that the home is more move-in ready for buyers.
5. Commit to cleanliness: Just like removing clutter, keeping your place clean can go a long way toward appealing to buyers. It’s especially true in the kitchen—no dishes in the sink or coffee rings on the countertops!
Get a FREE Home Value Report Click Here
Search Lowell Homes For Sale Click Here
A New Year means tax season is right around the corner. One of the many perks of homeownership is big tax breaks. So whether you’re doing your taxes yourself or getting help from a professional, it’s important to take advantage of those breaks!
Mortgage Interest Deduction: Before buying a home, a standard deduction may have made the most sense when you prepared your taxes. But homeowners can deduct the interest portion of their mortgage payments, and the earlier you are in your mortgage, the greater the percentage of each payment that goes toward interest, so take advantage right away!
Home Office: There are specific criteria that have to be met in order to deduct home office expenses, but it can lead to a very large deduction. In general, your home office has to be used specifically for business purposes. Check with a tax professional to see if your home office qualifies for a deduction—it’s a little extra work, but can make a big difference in your tax responsibility.
FREE Lowell House Value Report Click Here
Search Lowell Homes For Sale Visit: http://www.lowellhomesonline.com
Chris Tryon ~ The Tryon Group ~ ERA Key Realty