Fresh Summer DIY Projects For Your Lowell Home
Are you looking for some DIY projects to freshen out your house this summer? There are a ton of quick and cheap projects to make your Lowell home, home again!
· Paint a room or a wall—painting a room can take up to two days (a weekend), painting a wall can be a cheap change but a change that can brighten up your home!
· Redo the front entrance—adding some flowers, plants, painting the front door, adding a fresh coat of paint to trim or railings can do wonders and make the place look new again.
· Add some light—put some smaller solar landscape lights in, it adds extra lighting to any pathway, but also shows off your freshly planted flowers.
· New curtains and area rugs—freshen up your rooms by adding new area rugs and/or curtains, get them to match your new wall color, or to match some new throw pillows.
· New lights—you can update your light fixtures or just purchase new bulbs. Energy efficient bulbs will save on your electricity bill but also add a better look to your house.
Planning to Sell Your Lowell Home This Summer?
Strike While the Market is HOT!
Find Out What Your Lowell Home is Worth